Sponsorship and Community
iQ Comms founder Mark Linscott is a passionate believer that businesses should play a part in supporting local communities, sports and charities.
As a result of his former career as a professional racing driver, and in recognition of the support Mark was given as a young, aspiring competitor, iQ Comms now sponsors different sporting teams as well mentoring up-and-coming racing drivers. In addition, iQ Comms sponsors other local and national charities, including the RSPCA.
Our community activities include:
1. Sporting sponsorship
- Supporting teams and individuals through sponsorship and personal mentoring.
- Corporate sponsor of Bromley Football Club – both the first team and reserves.
2. Charitable support
- Friends of the RSPCA.
- Make a Wish Foundation – granting wishes to children and young people fighting life-threatening conditions.
- Intelligent lighting systems.
- Low energy electrical equipment.
- Energy efficient building management systems (BMS).
- Specifying low-smoke zero halogen cabling.
4. In the workplace
- Specifying low-energy technologies where possible.
- Recycling schemes in the office and warehouse.
Contact us to find out how we can help with your data, cabling, AV, automation and interactive technology needs.