Data networks: fibre and copper
Your data networks are the lifeblood of your buildings and business. At iQ Comms, we will design, install and maintain your networks to the highest standards to ensure your IT and communications are fast and reliable. When you choose iQ Comms, you will benefit from:
- Networks that perform exactly as and when you require them. Our expert system design capabilities, coupled with our high quality manufacturer approved equipment, ensure your networks are installed on time and budget.
- High-speed connectivity in and between your facilities. We specify and install local fibre and copper networks to link different parts of your organisation, or different parts of your site for construction projects.
- Access to high quality equipment – we are an authorised installer and reseller of the leading fibre and copper network equipment manufacturers.
- Reliable and long-lived networks. We have a policy of using components from a single manufacturer for each installation. This approach qualifies your network for a 25-year manufacturers’ warranty on the network equipment that our manufacturer-trained and approved engineers and technicians install.
- Regulatory compliance, as our designs and the equipment we specify and install conform to the latest industry standards. These include the Telecoms Industry Association (TIA), the European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardisation (CENELEC) the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE), the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) and the Confederation of Aerial Industries (CAI).
We design for commercial new builds, specifying a fibre long distance backbone connecting each floor to the service provider. Copper or fibre networks are installed on every floor, with individual distribution networks and dedicated communications rooms or cabinets as required.
Our integrated receiver systems, network designs and installations are applied in residential and commercial buildings, connecting individual units in apartment complexes with central satellite feeds via coaxial or fibre cables.
Your existing facilities can also be upgraded, by retrofitting the latest fibre and copper data network equipment into your properties. This is done to exacting standards, extending the life of your property and enhancing your capabilities.
Contact us to find out how we can design and install fibre and copper data networks in your buildings.