Whether you are conducting feasibility studies for a new business park, or designing AV systems for your office, we have the skills and capabilities to help. We provide system design engineering, consultancy and project management for your Data Networks, Audio Visual (AV), Home and Office Automation and Interactive Technology projects. Choosing iQ Comms for your system design enables you to benefit from:
- Solutions tailored to meet your needs and budget
- Creative and effective solutions to your electrical installation challenges. Our designs are custom-developed by our team, which has broad and deep experience of system design solutions across commercial and residential properties
- High quality accurate designs created by our experienced and expert design engineers and technicians, using the latest CAD software
- Low energy and sustainable solutions, through our expertise in intelligent lighting and low energy consumption equipment and materials
- Our flexibility: let us design, install and commission your systems or just have us provide designs and project management for your preferred contractors; you choose
All of our system designs are created in accordance with all the statutory regulations and standards in force, as well as industry best practice. We design and build according to the requirements of the following industry bodies:
- European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardisation (CENELEC)
- Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- Confederation of Aerial Industries (CAI)
- Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association (CEDIA)
- Electrical Contractors’ Association (ECA)
Our design and installation engineers and technicians are also trained and approved by the world’s leading equipment manufacturers.
Contact us to find out how we can deliver high quality bespoke system designs for your commercial and residential properties.